1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free used strings

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Gene Leone, Oct 3, 2006.

1. If anyone has been wanting to try Thomastik Jazz Rounds, I have a used set you can have to try before you buy.

It is set JR344. 34" scale, 4 string bass set. Ends have been cut to fit a 2 + 2 headstock.

I used them for 6 months, then removed them to try a different brand. I hate to toss them since they still have plenty of life, and someone may want to try them first before spending the money.

These are really nice strings but a little thin for my tastes.

I always keep my strings clean by wiping down and running a toothbrush over the windings.

These have never been boiled or soaked in any type alcohol, which I rarely do anyway. These have a silk inlay and I would advise against boiling/soaking.

Gauges are .089/.068/.051/.043

If you want them PM me with an address and I'll put them in the mail.

2. TY gene, looking forward to receiving them. Birdman

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 20, 2021