Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Sep 29, 2003.

1. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Bad news, bad, bad news.

I went into my brothers room today to feed the chameleon (as I have for the last 10 weeks on a daily basis, he never does).

To my horror, there was a small pink spider on the wall that I immediatly recognised as a baby one form the brood I posted about.

I then spooted another, and then a few more. Itturns out the lid hasnt been put on correctly and they're all over, I've caught between 35-40, who knows how many are still about :/
  2. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
  3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Wow. I hope you escape a painful death Yoshi! If you were my neighbor or room mate I'd beat you stupid for this. ;) :D
  4. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Maybe you should let the chameleon out. He can find all your spiders, and you won't have to feed him for a while.
  5. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I've actually brought the chameleon downstairs, theres some spids' in his tank and I dont know if it'd hurt him if he were to eat a few.

My mums going barmy and my bro's been a tosser, accusing her of letting them out :rolleyes:
  6. Good luck sleeping tonight...I hope you didnt tell mom:eek:
  7. ONYX

Apr 14, 2000
    My advice: Sell the house & move!!! :D
  8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    that's one of the creepiest things about spiders...their eggs have zillions of little spiderlings....*shudder*
  9. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    This is starting to remind me of Hale & Pace..

"Look! There's one!"

"There's one too!"
  10. were you the guy that bred tarantulas?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: