Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bayou_Brawler, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Mods......i posted this thread here because i thought it would get the most traffic. please move it or double post it again in another forumn (whatever you can do to get it the most exposure). freakbass is a cool guy and we should help support this up and coming bassist. help get the word out.

so like i heard from others on this board...his studio stuff is ok.....but he kicks arse live. the man is funky as hell. it was a great live show.

not only was i impressed by his great bass playing but i was also impressed with his character. i rapped with him between sets. he was very, very nice and happy to talk to me. he is a really decent, down to earth guy.

freekbass was even nice enough to let me play on his basses for a few seconds. i saw those freakish looking things and i had to know what they felt like.

anyway, everyone should go check him out if they get a chance.

gear: i was suprised to see him playig on a q-tron (and not a mu)...which sounded great. had a chance to pick up his basses which felt great. i can't remember what kind of cabs he was using because my waitress was kinda cute..... :confused:

i also told him about, which he said he had been hearing about.

go check him out!