1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FREEKBASS......GO SEE HIM!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bayou_Brawler, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Mods......i posted this thread here because i thought it would get the most traffic. please move it or double post it again in another forumn (whatever you can do to get it the most exposure). freakbass is a cool guy and we should help support this up and coming bassist. help get the word out.

so like i heard from others on this board...his studio stuff is ok.....but he kicks arse live. the man is funky as hell. it was a great live show.

not only was i impressed by his great bass playing but i was also impressed with his character. i rapped with him between sets. he was very, very nice and happy to talk to me. he is a really decent, down to earth guy.

freekbass was even nice enough to let me play on his basses for a few seconds. i saw those freakish looking things and i had to know what they felt like.

anyway, everyone should go check him out if they get a chance.

gear: i was suprised to see him playig on a q-tron (and not a mu)...which sounded great. had a chance to pick up his basses which felt great. i can't remember what kind of cabs he was using because my waitress was kinda cute..... :confused:

i also told him about talkbass.com, which he said he had been hearing about.

go check him out!