1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale French and German Bows - $100 each

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by fontez5, Jul 4, 2014.

1. fontez5

fontez5

Apr 19, 2009
    Columbia, IL
    Price:
    $100.00
    I have two bows up for sale here. I bought both of them less than a year ago and after much practicing with them decided I have zero skills with playing arco and plan to just stick to pizz only.

First up for grabs is a Gollihur Strings Brazilwood German bow with black horsehair. Here's a link to said bow to learn more: http://www.gollihurmusic.com/product/1410-BRAZILWOOD_DOUBLE_BASS_BOW.html

Next up for grabs is a French bow I bought locally here in St. Louis. It has white hairs on it and is very comfortable during play. Nothing too fancy about it and I honestly don't even know which brand it is.

I have a thing of Pop's Rosin and another one of the Kolstein rosin that are yours if you want them. Neither have been used too much, so there's lots of life left in them for all of your arco needs.

I'd like to do $100 for each of the bows but will entertain any and all reasonable offers. As mentioned, they are both excellent bows, in excellent shape and have never left my house, I'm just not good at arco and don't have to patience nor time to devote to get better. Thanks! IMG_1621[1].JPG IMG_1622[1].JPG IMG_1623[1].JPG

2. fontez5

fontez5

Apr 19, 2009
    Columbia, IL
    German bow sold to Zgotts. Thanks!

The French is still up for grabs. Any reasonable offers accepted. Thanks!