1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Trade French Bow for German Bow

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Robert Strickland, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Location:
    Colorado
    Are you a German bow player who is interested in experimenting with a French bow? Because I'm a French bow player who is interested in experimenting with a German bow.

I've got a nice Erich Steiner french bow that was recently rehired (white). It's a bit longer stick than my other bow. I'm looking trade for a decent German bow. So, if you have a German, and are interested in a trade, hit me up. We each pay our own shipping to the other.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. have a carbon fiber german W/new hair--interested?

3. Sure. Who is the maker? Send me a PM

4. Don't have any info on it,I had a metropolitan once and it is very comparable -it may be chinese

5. Can you upload some pictures in a PM (private conversation) to me? Close ups of the tip, the ferrule, the shaft, hair, etc. I'll do the same.

6. don't know how to send a PM since the website"upgrade" My e-mail is-talcoserve@yahoo.com-send you phone# and we can discuss-Thanks

7. Just click on my name. Then click "start a conversation"

8. Pictures Bow. Bow 2. Bow shaft. photo 4.