1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

French Bow...

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by BGreaney, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGreaney

BGreaney Guest

Mar 7, 2005
    Given that I've been turning to the German side of bowing, it's time to part ways with my bow. It was a bow I got when I bought my bass from Barrie Kolstein. I don't know who it's made by. It served me well for the past 3 years. I've used it for all my gigs, performances, recitals and auditions. I'd still be using it if I didn't make the change to Deutsch bow. You'll notice from the pics that the tip got chipped off when it got knocked off my stand. Also, as a result of a harpist knocking a music stand towards my bass when I was practicing, the wrapping is no longer present. That said, I'm looking for $350 for the bow. Anyone that's interested, please PM me. I can also send more pics if you would like. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. BGreaney

BGreaney Guest

Mar 7, 2005
    I'd like for someone to take this off my hands as the only use I have for it is being a paperweight. $250 shipping included. We could also make this a package deal with my case I'm selling. $300 for the bow and the Kolstein case I'm also selling.

3. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    You have a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.