1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade French Bowapolooza

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by Jones64, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Price:
    Style:
    French
    At one point, I thought I would have time to learn how to rehair and fix bows, but it hasn't happened yet and I am letting it go. Three of the bows I picked up at estate sales, pawn shops, and who knows where. The forth is a year old Vingabow brazilwood that already has a curve in it, but still works fine enough.The rest of them look straight.

If you are interested in playing around with bows or know how to work on them, here is a project. I showed them to a bass maker a while back and he thought likely at least one of them could turn out pretty good. None of them have stamps on them. Anyway, I am clearing out my music room and time to let them go. I have found shipping bows is usually about $40, and I will split shipping with any buyer.

Here is the link to the Vingobow.

https://www.amazon.com/VingoBow-Brazilwood-Pernambuco-Performance-Unbleached/dp/B00JM93JSU

In a trade I would be interested in a pickup that isn't an underwood which is what I have now, or maybe a set of strings.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021