1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Frengers unite

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by iamdenialNJ, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Hello, Frengers how are yous?? Just wondering if anyone else has discovered this amazing Danish band. I've known Mew for about 3 years now but they still don't fail to impress me despite my CD's taken much physical abuse. If someone knows how to embed these links then please do so. :) Have a nice day and happy halloween! ;)

Here's some material:

2. uethanian

uethanian

Mar 11, 2007
    hej, frenger. i like mew, been listening to them since last year. i kind of feel a lot of their older stuff sounds the same, but man 'no more stories' is an amazing album.

fav song from them
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7zOxeCUVlM

3. I really like their older stuff a little better but no doubt their 2009 album is really good. My favorites from the 'no more stories...' include: vaccine, sometimes life isn't easy, introducing palace players, hawaii

At the end of the day all their songs are good some way, shape and form.

4. There has to be more Frengers out there! Come on out of hiding!!

5. Duke21

Duke21

Nov 14, 2010
    Narvik, Norway
    I'm a big Mew fan! I like and have all the albums, thus all six of them!

6. Very nice!!!! Good to see there are people out there with good taste in music.

I've been an avid listener for some years now but I didn't buy their cd's until recently.

Any favorites???

7. Just listened to the videos you posted and they (Mew) are really great. Thank you for posting them, cool different sound.

8. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I tried to capture Mew, but didn't have any Masterballs :(

9. Masterballs not needed to listen to Mew. Well, now that I think about it some mew songs might require you to have master balls. ;)

10. Duke21

Duke21

Nov 14, 2010
    Narvik, Norway
    I like all of them!

But:
    Snow Brigade
    Comforting Sounds
    Sometimes Life isn't easy
    She Spider
    The Zookeepersboy
    She came home for Christmas

11. Nice selection Duke21!!

Sometimes Life isn't easy is a magnificently composed song. Great use of dynamics and atmospheric sounds.

Some songs I always come back to are:

Special
    A Dark Design
    Hawaii
    Wheels Over Me