Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fresh meat to the grinder

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by NicK tHe GK MaN, Dec 1, 2002.

1. well hey guys how you all doing im new here just joined the site just thought id say hi to eveyone iv only been playing bass for a year so dont bash on my lack of musical knowlege :confused: :confused: heh i feel im pretty well self taught though well thats about all oh yea and lefty power!!!!!;)

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    NicK tHe GK MaN? this is not good... please,,,, do not hurt him,,,, for he does not know. welcome. get ready for censorship! It's a lovely thing they use here.

EDIT: OHHHH ah ha ha... fresh meat to the grinder. ....priceless.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    DuDE:

wElCoME To tALkBaSs!!!

Wrong forum.

Moved. (had to do it;) )

4. well heh eiuther way someone responded to me thats all that matters i didnt know where to post at so hehe well yay gallien krueger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gk gk gk hahahahahhah

5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Man who is this? jt AGAIN? Nah... he's to classy for that...... oh wait,,,, nevermind.

6. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Welcome to TalkBass! Don't worry about the lack of musical knowledge - you'll learn all about that here!:)

7. Nick.. Another GK fan.. awesome. When you get a chance do a search on GK stuff.... There has been alot of converstations about them in the past 6 months. We even have one of their reps as an active member.

Welcome