1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Freshers Week is fast approaching.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fassa Albrecht, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Yet again I'm preparing to help out with my uni Freshers Week. I'm doing my usual round of helping out with the drinks tent, helping people move in and helping people come from the airport to dorms.

It hacks me off that the Freshers Crew, supposedly picked as 'ambassadors of the university' often encourage the trouble and all the problems in the first place, including drinking far too much and doing stupid pranks on the new students. Then it's left to us CU members to deal with the aftermath.

Luckily for me this year worship band duties mean I'll avoid the grand majority of this.

2. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    yay?

3. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    WUT?

The Freshmaker?

[​IMG]

4. *facepalm*

5. You'll just have to out-puke them.

One you've established your dominance over them, they will be subdued into respectful behavior, thus relieving you of having to look after the aftermath of their activities.

6. Not on my Shergold I hope this time....! :D