Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.


Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Plucky, Jul 22, 2002.

  1. Plucky


    Jun 18, 2002
    im sure you know whats about. when i play the e string and sometimes the g theres a lotta fret buzz, im gettin tired of figuring out wht it can be and i heard something like "action" and i think its related to the bridge. basically, if i get up or move that "action", will i take it away?

    ps. my spellin is whack as hell so....
  2. AAARRGGHHH you used the slang word "whack!" tsk tsk.. check out off topic for slang words that should be shot. :p

    now to your question... if you have no idea about setups etc or are not so technically minded.. take it to a tech and get them to show you how it is done.

    second try Here to find some info.