Fretless Bass Parts Project (Warmoth, EMG, Gotoh)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Jul 26, 2002.

1. HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    A few months back I put together a fretless bass to learn some things about assembly and to see how fretless worked out for me. It didn't. I'm not into the fretless feel. It sounds killer, it's just not for me. I am willing to sell all the parts together or separate. Parts include:

Warmoth Fretless Maple Jazz Neck. Ebony fingerboard with dot markers on side of the neck. In great condition. Does not include tuners.

Warmoth Walnut Jazz body. Routed for EMG DC35 Pickup. Lacquer finish with some wear from playing. Could either be touched up or redone . The tone from the Walnut is awesome.

EMG DC35 Pickup. Includes Volume and Tone Pot but DOES NOT have Jack or battery hookup. These parts are easily replaced for a couple bucks.

Gotoh 201 Bridge. Black.

All parts have a little bit of use but look good and play perfectly fine. The bridge and pickup are basically like new. Email for pics of the bass before it was dissembled and with any questions. On individual parts feel free to make an offer or ask for a price if interested. Will sell the whole lot for $300.
  2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  3. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    How much for the neck?
  4. HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
  5. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    im intresested in the body and pickup, or i guess whatever you have left if at all possible. Email me plase at or hit me with a PM.
  6. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    what size is the pup?

7. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I'll take the bridge!!!