1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fretless Jazz Bass 350 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kinopah, Jan 11, 2017.

1. kinopah

kinopah

Oct 19, 2014
    NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Edit: Buy this WITH the Am Std Jazz V from my other thread for 1100 shipped!!!

Super-cool fretless Jazz Bass - MIM Fender neck on an as-new Lake Placid Blue Squier James Johnston body. Plays awesome - great action and mwah. Hi-mass bridge w/brass saddles looks rad and works great with the build. Straplocks, white pearl pickguard (can also include the original mint green one which still has the plastic on it), and pickup cover. Body is brand new/pristine. Neck is older and has a few small marks but feels/plays like a dream. I got a Fender FatFinger clip as a gift, and I’m not actually sure if it does anything, but I clipped it on this bass, and you’re welcome to it if you want it. Strung with D’Addario flats. No case with this one, but I will pack and wrap the bajeezus out of it.

$350 shipped CONUS. Not looking to trade, unless it rolls in one or more of my other sales for something a bit higher end.

IMG_6010.JPG IMG_5991.JPG IMG_5993.JPG IMG_5994.JPG IMG_6543.JPG

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    Farrin D likes this.
  2. kinopah

kinopah

Oct 19, 2014
    NC
    If you want to package this WITH the USA Jazz V from my other thread, we'll call it 1100 shipped!!!!!

"I'll club a seal to make a deal!"

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  3. kinopah

kinopah

Oct 19, 2014
    NC
    Take these two for 1100 shipped!

IMG_6541.JPG

4. kinopah

kinopah

Oct 19, 2014
    NC