1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fretless Jazz Neck with Tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Edb, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    SOLD!

Price Drop

This is not a Fender neck. It has a Fender decal on it, but you can tell up close that the decal is not a factory job - hard to tell by the pics.
    It includes a set of tuners (don't know what brand). The tuners were installed by a previous owner as a DIY project, so they are not perfect as you can see in the pics.
    I've added some thumbnails cuz I've gotten the feedback that it's taking forever to load the pics at slower speeds. Hope this helps...
    It appears that a string tree was attached at one point, but the screws that held it in were broken off and they're still embedded in the headstock. I tried to pull them out, but I was unsuccessful. I figured I would do more harm than good if I kept working at it.
    The neck is lightly relic'd. Awesome relic job on this one!
    THIS NECK IS REEEEALLY COMFORTABLE! Probably the most comfortable jazz neck I've ever used.
    This would be a great neck for someone who wants to give fretless a try but is undecided about spending alot of $$ on a fretless neck - That's why I got it and guess what... I am NOT a fretless player so I am passing it on to the next Jaco Pastorius...

$70 shipped in the CONUS

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$70 shipped in the CONUS

2. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    This would be a 56k nightmare. You might want to scale down the picture sizes a bit. 1.9MB and a 3648 x 2736 are a bit overkill. Imageshack has the ability to scale down pictures when uploading them.

That being said, bump for a sexy fretless neck. Any idea what company builds it?

3. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    possibly Mighty Mite, but there is nothing on the neck that indicates a brand.

4. Pics are huge!
    Didn't bother to wait.

5. mighty mite usually have skunk stripe at the back

6. p58

p58

Dec 17, 2005
    Slovakia
    pm sent

7. PM'd

8. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Bump. Still available.

9. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    I can't quite tell from the pics--what's the board on this made of, rosewood or ebony? Or something else?

10. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    don't know - got it used.

11. seungkoo

seungkoo Banned

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    Im the original owner of the neck. It was bought from a luthier in Australlia. Its a rosewood board. When I sold it I didnt have the string tree installed or those tuners so I guess whoever I sold it to put those on. The neck feels awesome.

12. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Sold pending payment.

I got it from Segunkoo, traded it to TC2112, then got it back in a different trade with TC2112. I guess that is the life of this neck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.