1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FRETLESS MTD Z5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dhymanson, Sep 13, 2008.

1. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    I got this beautiful bass a little over a year ago. It sound amazing but I discovered, after experimenting with both a low B and high C, that I don't like playing with a 5th string. I am trying to sell this bass, with a really nice MTD Zero-G Case, so I can buy the 4 string model of the same bass. I bought the bass and the case for a combined 1273.99 dollars (1,149 for the bass, and 124.99 for the case). I have barely gigged with this bass at all, and it is in good condition. The only signs of wear it has are a few very small dents at the top of the headstock. I use paypal and I am willing to sell both the case and the bass for $820-**NOW LOWERED TO $775**- plus shipping (I am living in connecticut). Here is some specific information on the bass and case and pictures of them.

The MTD KZ Series of basses are created for the discerning player looking for the clarity, feel, and response found only in a handmade, boutique bass. The KZ bass incorporates many of the superior design elements found on MTD’s revered American series instruments.
    Carefully constructed using a high quality Mahogany core and beautifully adorned with a Burled Maple top, the KZ basses marry beauty with unparalleled performance.
    Features Include:
    35" Scale
    Carved Mahogany body w/ Burled Maple top
    One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
    Lined Ebonol Fingerboard
    Active 3-Way EQ
    Volume/Blend/Treble/Mid/Bass Controls
    Dual MTD wood covered soapbar pickups
    Shielded electronics compartment
    MTD quick release bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
    Double acting truss rod
    Buzz Feiten tuning system

Attached Files:

2. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    hey - that's a lefty yeah?

3. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    No, just a Righty.

4. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Why are the photos flipped?

5. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    Sorry about the confusion. I took these photos with the camera on my computer and for some reason the photos are flipped. I assure you this is a right handed instrument. Sorry again.
    Daniel

6. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    where in ct are you? i live in stafford.

7. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    I am in Middletown, but I don't own a car.
    Daniel

8. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    Here are a few more pictures of the bass.
    Daniel H.

Attached Files:

9. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    LOWTIDE did me a big favor and flipped the photos. Now these photos look like they should.

10. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    PRICE IS NOW LOWERED TO $775
    I bought is last year for $1273.
    If interested message me here or email DHYMANSON@wesleyan.edu

11. dhymanson

dhymanson

Sep 13, 2008
    BUMP?