1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fretless neck, MEC pickups, Fender tuners, Danelectro Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SuperDuck, Mar 16, 2008.

1. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    For sale:

One Mighty Mite unlined fretless neck. $75 + shipping. SOLD This neck is in good shape, no real dings to speak of. There is a small amount of scuffing on the side of the fretboard. It has been drilled to fit a Fender body. The headstock has been drilled to fit:

Tuners from a Geddy Lee jazz bass. $35 + shipping. SOLD These are in great shape. One of the mounting screws is missing, otherwise all is in good condition.

One caveat if you buy them both together - the mounting plate for the G string tuner sticks out a little bit over the edge of the headstock. Not very much. I will post a pic later tonight. Special pricing - if you buy them as a set you can get them both for $100!

MEC active Jazz pickups. $60 + shipping. This is a pair of active pickups, sized to fit in a "normal" jazz bass. That is, the bridge pickup is slightly longer than the neck. Pickups are SOLD Thanks, frootbooty!

Danelectro Daddy-O Overdrive. $30 + shipping. Good condition, a few cosmetic flaws, but otherwise fine. This will come with the original box and manual.

Payment through Paypal is preferred. You can send me a check if you want, as long as you're willing to wait for it to clear. No trades at the moment, please - I am trying to free up some cash to cover some other purchases I have made.

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Update with pictures!

Here's a pic of the tuners installed in the headstock, illustrating the "overhang".
    PICT1035.
    PICT1034.

Here are the MEC pickups:
    PICT1037.

Here is the Danelectro:
    2web.
    1web.

Here is the neck, on the left side:
    Parts1.

3. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    PM'd and paypal'd you for the mec pickups
    j

4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Bump! Prices reduced!

5. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg , GHS
    I am interested in the neck...

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    The neck is still available - send me a PM and it can be on its way to you! ;) I even have a spiffy box picked out to ship it in.

7. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg , GHS
    PM on neck

8. arjune

arjune

Oct 8, 2006
    SF, CA
    PM Sent