Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fretless Peavey Five, Hartke 1X15

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by paintandsk8, Aug 9, 2004.

1. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Item #1 is Peavey Axcellerator 5 string lined fretless w/ohsc.

Condition is good, 1 belt buckle scratch on back and it says Whit in sharpie on the fretboard under the B string, it's hardly noticeable and could be sanded off. Active electronics are great. I would describe the tone as thick and kinda woody. Probably mostly due to the year old heavy guage strings. The neck is thin and fast. 35" scale. The case is pretty beat up and has stickers all over it but it serves it's purpose well.

Priced to sell at $250 shipped

Item #2 is a Hartke 1x15 cab. This cab is one of a kind. It used to be a combo but i cut the rack part off and have used it as a 1x15 for a while now. The cab is much smaller than a standard Hartke 115, and it's double ported at the bottom corners. It's 4 0hms and will handle 200 watts. There is a seam in the felt on top where i took the rack off. I also took the time to take the old lead that went through the top and mounted it on back like a standard cab. The driver and grill are in great shape.

$125 shipped

Will take reasonable offers & will discount for pickup on both.

2. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    I'm leavin for maine on saturday so if you want em, you better get on it.

3. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    I leave in two days, and after that it's goin to gearfest.......