1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. Because Photobucket has chosen to in effect "take down" everyone's photos (unless you pay them), we have extended post edit time in the Luthier's Corner to UNLIMITED.  If you used photobucket and happen to still have your images of builds, you can go back and fix as many of your posts as far back as you wish.

Note that TalkBass will host unlimited attachments for you, all the time, for free ;)  Just hit that "Upload a File" button.  You are also free to use our Media Gallery if you want a place to create albums, organize photos, etc :)

Fretless Project

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Warwickthumb, Dec 8, 2002.

1. I've finally decided to build my own bass. I'm not going to do anything outragiusly fancy. Just a simple fretless Jazz Bass. Just wondering about some diffrent things to look for. I already ordered the bass body because i dont have the time nor the equipment to cut, and rout the body. But its a nice Blue burst color. So i guess the only problem i would hve is getting the nut to the right depth, neck alignment, and bridge adjustment. Any help would be great. And i do plan on looking into those books that were mentioned a few times in the threads