Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fretless spector 4 string for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shwashwa, Aug 30, 2003.

1. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    for sale: spector bass. made in korea at the end of the kramer spector era. neck through body, not the bolt on garbage they're making today. 3 piece laminated neck. black finish with black inlaid fretlines on a rosewood fingerboard (they never made a fretless, i had this done by luthier phil petillo). emg designed spector pickups with active tone circut. great tone. asking $350 firm.

respond to steves555@aol.com

2. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    p.s. will also consider trade for a 6 string. the bass was purchased new in 94 for $850. it's in mint condition. never really used it much. never gigged on it at all.

3. pics? is the fretboard coated? any wear?

4. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    i'm working on getting some pics. the fretboard is uncoated, but there is no wear because i never played the bass. there's maybe an hour total playing time on it. it's one of 8 that i own, and unfortunately it got no use so i'm unloading it.