Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tplyons, Jan 4, 2005.

1. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Pete is the man in more ways than one. We've established a trust, and I'll ship without having money in hand. Just sold him a couple DIY luthier books with no problem.
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Pete is THE MAN reason #37:

Pete is THE MAN when it comes to making superior quality speaker and instrument cables. For those who do not know, Pete makes custom instrument ansd speaker cables to your specifications.

I have bought three cables from him on two different occassions. Each time, I received top notch cables from top of the line components. Pete's craftmanship blows away anything else you can buy. Thank you Pete for making your skills available to the rest of us.

3. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Sold to and bought from Pete numerous times! Always the best!

4. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    Pete is definitely a stand up guy. Very professional, very accommodating. Makes very high quality cables at great prices. In my opinion, better than anything you can by in the stores. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for great cables. I just purchased about 5 cables from him and I'm more than satisfied. A+++

ROCK ON!!! :bassist:
  5. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Another bit of praise for Pete, got a great set of Fralin P pickups from him awhile back for a super price and have sold him a bass and parts since then. Great guy to deal with!
  6. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I've bought / sold a few things to/from Pete, never a problem
  7. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Pete's a stand up guy and delivers as promised. Great cables.
  8. chucko58

Jan 17, 2002
    Silicon Valley, CA, USA
    I paid for all my gear myself. Well, me and MasterCard.
    Good honest dealings, great cables. Now if I can just get him to buy some pickups...
  9. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Pete rules. Very easy and pleasant to deal with. Gave me a nice price on a SABDDI.
  10. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Pete bought my jaco vids, very easy and smooth deal. highly recommended!
  11. Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Looks like Pete's already got a ton of good feedback, but here's some more: Pete's a really nice guy, and our transaction was incredibly quick and easy. Thanks Pete.