1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Frets On Fire

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vandelay, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Anyone ever played "Frets On Fire"? It's a freeware clone of the "Guitar Hero" game, but made for the PC or Mac. I got it working on my PC this weekend, I think it's kind of interesting. It's single-player only, and it uses the computer keyboard instead of a toy guitar controller, although you can use a Guitar Hero controller if you have an adapter/driver.

The nice thing (other than the fact that it's free) is that you can download additional songs for free, and you can create your own songs if you are so inclined. I downloaded a big torrent file that adds in ALL of the songs from the "Guitar Hero II" game. I'm also thinking about making some bass-oriented tracks.

All in all, a good way to check out the "Guitar Hero" experience if you don't own a video game console.

2. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I've seen it around. Thought "But I have a fretless!" and that was it.