1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Friday Club Fuzwami (Mr. Black)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SplinteredSkull, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Price:
    $150
    I have for sale the Friday Club Pedals Fuzwami (by Mr. Black)! This is a righteous and gnarly fuzz that is not for the weak of heart. Awesome pedal to get some thick stoner grooves going. This pedal is great on guitar, but I'll go ahead and say that I personally found it to be too much for bass. I recommend this mainly for those who also play guitar, or have a blender on hand.

It was taken out once to try out and put back in the plastic to preserve the pristine. Sticker included.

I am asking $150 OBO + $6 CONUS shipping. Thank you for looking! Let me know if you have any questions ~ [SOLD]

IMG_20160218_200008-2. IMG_20160218_200023-2. IMG_20160218_200107. IMG_20160218_195928.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    There are a few guitar tones on here. Sounds awesome.
    Fūzwami
    Do you have any bass clips?

3. I do not have any bass clips recorded, but I can say that the output/gain strength is similar to that of the EQD Acapulco. I found it to be most similar to the birds on fire clip, but a little bitier and slightly more clipping (although I have a really hot passive). The tone control can let you take all the highs off though for a dark, wooly fuzz.

dozicusmaximus likes this.
  4. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I have no idea what the Acapulco is. Haha. I've been out of the pedal game for a while. Thanks for the description :)

SplinteredSkull likes this.