1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fromel Seraph (DC-2 Clone) Overview

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by grygrx, Mar 31, 2009.

1. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Fromel Seraph (formerly lush) Boss Dimension C (DC-2) Clone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Samples:

Notes: Awesome looking acid etched casing. Mine was done when he was having trouble with the originally selected named (Lush). It's Japanese for "Between the devil and the deep blue sea". High build quality. Battery is useless (it eats them).

Probably not dynamic enough for a singular chorus and probably not worthwhile on bass if you aren't going to be using the stereo capabilities. The rich fullness really rises up on bass when in stereo mode, almost like an alternate reality reverb (if that makes any sense at all).

More headroom than the DC-2, doesn't get weird with big low notes, and you can hit with a distortion or fuzz into it.

2. hell I would buy that just for the looks. The clips are nice but chorus in general is not for me.

3. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Man, I got all excited when I saw that picture.

Then I found out it was a chorus pedal. Thanks for ruining my morning, Grygrx.

4. nice review, i certainly still like it, but i'd definitely need the mods he offers

5. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    He has a whole line of pedals he is working on, the general 'style' of the enclosures is the same. Each being a tad unique.

[​IMG]