1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: “Brand New“ ACME series III neo Low B-112 Full Range System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by otto B, Jul 21, 2012.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Fort Bliss Texas
    For Sale this is a brand new out of the box, ACME series III neo Low B-112 Full Range System. It has less than 20 min of play time at my house. This cab goes for about $698 new and the cover goes for $89, save over $250. This cab is specifically made for 5 string Basses; the sound is clear, well balance and with plenty of smooth lows. I was told these cabs are way better than the other ACME cabs. The only reason I am selling it is because I own two of this babies and I am only need one to play at my church. Instead of me returning it to Andy I rather bless someone by saving some cash. In my opinion this is by far one of the best 12" cab in the market. This cab is very light to carry, because this is the first ACME cab that uses the neodymium magnet on the speaker.

Specifications:
    Dimensions: 23 x 15.75 x 16.5 inches
    350 Watts
    Impedance: 4 ohms
    Weight: 37.5 lbs

Asking $525 Shipped to the US with cover
    Payment must be non-fee

It will ship in the original box.

Attached Files:

2. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007