1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - '08 Fender Highway 1 Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoshB, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I just got this bass from my bass teacher, but I'm just really not feeling it, and I have some things to pay off, so away it goes! Please note, the pictures show the bass with a set of Bart pickups - THIS SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE THOSE PICKUPS! The bass will come to you with the stock pickups installed.

What's there to say about this jazz? It's a great, american made jazz! The stock pickguard was swapped out for the tort that is currently on the bass, and included in the sale is the stock pickguard, as well as the hang tags, manual, and all that. Will ship in the Fender gig bag

This particular bass does have the graphite neck rods and Badass bridge. It really does play well. There are some dings and scratches on the bass, but nothing horrible. Pictures are included of the blemishes.

I'm asking $600 plus half shipping. Before I get asked, I will not ship internationally. Sorry!

Pictures of the bass!

DSC_0090.

DSC_0091.

DSC_0092.

DSC_0093.

DSC_0094.

DSC_0095.

DSC_0096.

DSC_0097.

DSC_0098.

DSC_0099.

2. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Wow! That's a great price! Somebody needs to grab this!

3. pm sent

4. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.