1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: 1/2" Ultralites, Clover, worn/ cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DannDubblewe, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    So, I had an AllParts neck that needed bigger tuners to cover up some mega holes, so these gotta go. Because I'm an idiot, I used pliers to tighten down the nuts and lots of the satin finish has crumbled off on them. A couple of the screws are not stripped, but will take some steady, strong hands to drive in properly (again, drill the RIGHT size hole and if it's wrong, make it right). Chances are you'd be better off getting new ones, but they'll be included and WILL work with proper, ghetto installation. Otherwise, these are awesome tuners!! All hardware will be included. The tuners themselves (aside from the nut) are in awesome condition.

$55 shipped to the lower 48, PayPal is good. Sorry for so many pictures, but I figured they would speak better about the condition than a description.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shrigg

shrigg Beta Tester for AudioKinesis Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    PM sent!

3. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Pending payment!

4. handofseven

handofseven Soaking up the cathode rays...

Mar 23, 2010
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    GADDANGIT!!! Too slow. :mad: :D

5. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    d'oh! Sorry meng!

SSA SSAA SSSSOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

TANX :D :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.