1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 1,200 watt QSC CX-302

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassmodder, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This one of the lighter QSC series with the SMPS weighing in at a little over 20 lbs packing up to 1,200 watts bridged into four ohms. Can also run two ohms/channel in stereo or parallel.

Very minor rack rash, has been with me through PA duty, multiple preamps for bass guitar, and even passed through my home theater rig once or twice. Can you tell I like this amp?

Connections:
    Phoenix - if you like to make your own cables (includes RCA connectors too; already done up)

XLR - feed a normal mic cable from your mixer or preamp

Screw terminals for speaker wire

I added the speakon as this is a commercial amp and speakons are not normally used in those applications. Also comes with speakon to 1/4 inch should you need those as well. Had QSC send me a new sticker for the back as well.

Amp works flawlessly and am only selling because I built my own tube amp and have been playing out exclusively with that for the last year.

7557254398_94d2cee812.
    IMG_6544

7557253084_e220c35884.
    IMG_6545

7557249558_321d9c7a33.
    IMG_6547

Looking to get RADIO EDIT shipped USA via paypal

Link to QSC's site for this amp: http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/cx/cx2/cx2.htm

2. Sold pending payment.

3. And sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.