1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 16GB iPod Touch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Johnny Alien, Nov 26, 2010.

1. This is the second or third gen. I forget which, I had owned a first gen and then bought this one and there was no difference between the second and third except for the headphones. Either way it is in nice shape. There is some minor wear on the back and a small ding near the top that is very small. I love my music and take as best care of my iPods as I can. The battery is in prime condition and gets hours and hours. Comes in the original package with a set of apple headphones that I never used $150 shipped.

2. Here are some photos. It is really tough to capture the thing because it is shiny but there is minimal marks on the back. I think it's impossible to be scratch free on the back even with a case. I would take best offer as well.

IMAG0014.

IMAG0015.