1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: 1949 Gibson ES175 Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by santucci218, Jan 10, 2012.

1. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    An all original 1949-1953 Gibson ES-175. Appraised by Walter Carter of Gruhn Guitars to verify its year. It is definitely between 49-53. It has a #2 on the back of the headstock, indicating it had a finish flaw off the assembly line, but realistically, I see no flaws. For being as old as it is, its in amazing condition. No headstock breaks. No face warping. No truss rod or neck problems. It currently has 9's on it. Local pickup would be preferred, but shipping can be discussed. It does not have the original case. I don't currently have a case. The case pictured is not mine. In order to ship, I demand the buyer pay full insurance, and the price of a hardcase. It will be packaged inside the hard case, as well as a larger box for added padding. Looking to get $4000.00 + Shipping CONUS. Any questions feel free to PM me.

seblu1.
    zolyw.
    214balg.
    2l8kc5j.

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Bump!