1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS 1967 Kay M1

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by robboy, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robboy

robboy

Jul 13, 2006
    Boca raton Florida
    I have to sell one of my 3 basses and since I don't play this Kay much anymore I guess it's gotta go. I've had it since 1992 and it's played many gigs. It has an ebony fingerboard and I'm not sure if the neck is original. I know the tuning machines have been replaced. It comes with a Fishman pickup, a stand, and an Upton deluxe bass bag that's about 6 months old. I don't really want to ship it so local pickup only. Asking 1950.00
    I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out how. Or, if anyone has interest, I'll email pics to you
    Cheers!

2. I will send you a PM. If you want to email me the pictures, I can post them for you.

3. robboy

robboy

Jul 13, 2006
    Boca raton Florida
    Here are some pics. For some reason the attachment manager didn't work yesterday?

IMG_1176resize.

IMG_1177resize.

4. robboy

robboy

Jul 13, 2006
    Boca raton Florida
    Price drop. $1700:)

5. robboy

robboy

Jul 13, 2006
    Boca raton Florida
    1500?

6. can you email me some better quality pics?

7. robboy

robboy

Jul 13, 2006
    Boca raton Florida
    I will try tomorrow. My car broke down on the way home from a gig and I have to go to the dealer today. But I do have some other pics, serial# sticker, bridge, etc. that i will post asap.:)

8. bassmanx27

bassmanx27

Jan 2, 2008
    Long Island
    hey..i am very interested in the bass..please email me back at bassmanx27@hotmail.com ...please send more pics..thanks
    -Jon

9. Crispin

Crispin

May 7, 2008
    ROB - DO YOU STILL HAVE THE BASS?

I am over in St. Petersburg Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.