1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 1969 Guild Thunderstar 1x15" Cabinet with JBL D140 Speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by markjazzbassist, Jan 31, 2018.

1. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    Price:
    1969 Guild Thunderstar 1x15" cab, has a JBL D140 speaker. Works and sounds amazing. Some tolex wear as shown. This cab is almost identical size wize to the Sunn 1x15" cabs of the same era. Approx 23wx25hx14d in size. Weighs 50 lbs which is relatively light for a vintage cab.

Beautiful low end and midrange in this cab with the JBL, it's ported at the bottom.

$400 pickup. I"m in cleveland OH, willing to drive to meet halfway. Not sure on shipping, if you wanna inquire PM me. IMG_0782.JPG IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

These are rare, this is the second one i've owned and they sound just great. I"m mostly doing studio these days so this has to go.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021