1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: 1974 fender Jazz Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Professor X, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    I REALLY hate to do this but I just moved and it cost a small fortune so I'm desperate for cash...

so here it is my beloved 1974 Fender Jazz bass, it's all original and in good condition for a 29 year old. Maple board with pearl block inlays, natural finish with a black pickguard. it also includes the ashtray for the neck pickup and a thumbrest (both of these i believe are replacement parts). Currently it's strung with GHS brite Flats for that retro phunk sound... and it includes a beat up fender hardshell case. I'm asking 1750 but will consider any offers you may want to give me. I really need the cash so I'm not really interested in trades but I might consider a trace plus cash ;)

I LOVE THIS BASS!!! and i know I'll regret this once I'm more financially stable... but I have to pay the bills... so go on make me an offer i can't refuse...
    [​IMG]

2. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    SOLD!!!

3. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Damn, I was just going to PM you.