1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 1976 Traynor YBA-2B Tube Bass Combo Amp 1x15"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by markjazzbassist, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Price:
    For sale is a 1975 Traynor Yba-2 combo amp. All tube with a 15" speaker these are great for bass or guitar. 25 watts of power with EL84 power tubes. Mint condition for its age it works and sound fantastic. These are basically a fender bassman tone stack just built in Canada. They are super durable (to test them they used to drop one off the roof of their building and then see if it still worked) and are a great amp. Nice for bass, keys, or guitar, or all of the above!

400 firm pickup, or 400 + shipping

i'm in cleveland and would be willing to drive a little to meet.

Attached Files:

2. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    :thumbsup: I've played through these amps on many occasions, they have a super nice edge when cranked

markjazzbassist likes this.
  3. I play mostly corporate events and small bars, it’s more than adequate with drums keys and sax. I don’t play with smash and bash guys though