Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS 1978 GIBSON RD ARTIST BASS EXCELLENT +

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BILL HALL, Feb 15, 2004.

1. BILL HALL

BILL HALL

May 24, 2003
    NC USA
    HI
    First I am rated 1632 on ebay under whall1157. I have for sale a BEAUTIFUL CONDITION ! all original 1978 GIBSON RD ARTIST BASS.This bass comes with it's original hard shell case and it is in nice condition.4 string , 34.5 inch neck- long scale. Fully functional MOOG ACTIVE electronics THEY SOUND AND WORK GREAT. ORIGINAL finish, natural color. SOUNDS AND PLAYS GREAT. TONS OF TONES OUT OF THIS ONE !Also extra parts with it are a nos new set of 4 tuners, nos new back plate, bag of gibson string through eyes,nos new rd circut board.original strap buttons and shaller strap-locs.I bought this fantastic bass from the second owner who had had it 16 years and really cared for it.ALL FOR 850.00.I am use to a short scale bass and I am just going to stick to them. INTERESTED please email.I take pay pal. can email photos. THANKS BILL IN NC whall1157@aol.com