FS: 1982 Black Peavey T-60 w/OHSC in excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by nealpolitan, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nealpolitan

nealpolitan

Dec 10, 2009
    St. Paul, MN
    I hate to let it go, but it's time. I've never been a fan of maple fretboards and I swore I'd never be a guy who keeps guitars just for the sake of keeping them. So, this beauty should go to someone else.

When I got this it was a true closet classic. The guy I got it from bought it in 1982, played it for a few hours and then put it in a closet and forgot about it. I bought it two years ago and it still had the original strings on it. After a cleaning and a good going through at the shop, it's in amazing shape. I can honestly say that the only marks on it were from my playing in the last two years.

I'm assuming if you're looking at this that you know what the Peavey T-60 is all about, but if not, google will bring you a wealth of information. Essentially they are USA made solid body guitars with bolt on necks. They have two Chip Todd designed humbuckers that can be switched to single coil by turning the tone knob up (above 7 or so they are single coil, below they are humbucking). They also have a phase switch for throwing the two pups out of phase, if that's your bag.

Comes with the original molded hard shell case, which is also in great shape.

All electronics work flawlessly and there are no defects of any kind that I know of beyond a few play scratches on the pickguard.

$390 shipped and paypalled to the lower 48 only.

Pics (you'll have to excuse the dust between the pickups):

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

2. nealpolitan

nealpolitan

Dec 10, 2009
    St. Paul, MN
    sold locally

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.