1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 1983 Fender Precision Elite

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stinsok, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    This is the first bass to be sold from my brother in law's estate. In very good condition with a few dings that are pictured. A couple on the back at the upper horn, a 3/4'' scratch on the thin edge of the bottom horn. A couple on the the neck, but not noticeable when playing. Normal light scratches on the top, but no clouding and no pick rash. There is no rust.

The active electronics sound great, but the pots could stand lubing. It's been hanging on the wall unplayed. The fretboard is great. Frets are good with some tiny indentions but no buzzes. Has very new sounding strings (proably unplayed.) Comes with an excellent Fender molded case.

We are asking $650.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Free local pickup is available.

2. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    More pics....

3. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Neck and body dings.

4. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    more

5. manbass

manbass

May 20, 2004
    Tampa Bay
    Love Elite P's...hate being broke.

6. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    This bass was purchased from me in Dec of 06 from ebay. The strings are new because I replaced them and set up the bass with low action. The bass is in great shape, plays and sounds great but is a bit on the heavy side.

Sorry the strings must be new because I shippid it with Flatwounds. It's a great bass!

PM sent.

7. niFe

niFe

Feb 12, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Are the fine-tuning bridge screws still with the bass?

8. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    PMS

9. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.