1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 1985/86 Original Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Tuners MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    I was cleaning my storage facility and found a bunch of old parts. What we have here is a mint fresh set of "Silver" Rickenbacker tuners. I took these off my new Black Rickenbacker 4003 back in 1986 to replace with some black tuners. It was a 1985/86 model at the time of purchase. I switched all the hardware back then to black on black. These have been stored in a box wrapped and just relocated. I have no use for them anymore so if you have an older Rick bass that needs 80's tuners, here is your chance to get a great condition set. The postage stamp from Rickenbacker is dated Aug-5, 1986 when I received the parts from my Luthier.

Included is the tuners (2 a side) and a few mounting screws in a small bag. The tuners turn freely like the day I got them. These are official Grover Deluxe Tuners with the .

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    Additional Info: $105 Shipped to Lower48 Only. These guys are pretty darn old.

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Pm's returned, thx

4. yogadork

yogadork

Mar 26, 2008
    If they are still for sale I will take them. PM sent

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    AND.. SOLD to Matt, aka thewatchtech. That was fast! Thanks all.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.