SOLD FS - 1988 Pedulla MVP-5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pedulla-Player, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just picked this bass up here on TB about a week ago.

The reason that I am thinking of selling it so soon is because a day after I sent out the check for the bass my fiancee got really sick and had to go to the walk in clinic. They ran a bunch of tests on her and it turned out that she had pneumonia. Between the doctor visit , all the tests , and her prescription the bill came close to $1000.00. Since we aren't married - she isn't covered under my insurance and she is a stay at home mother raising our two children so she has no income. That being said I am the one who pays all of our bills and I need to sell this bass to pay this bill off.

I dropped the bass off at the music store that works on my basses this past Saturday , but my bass tech had the day off.
    I'm going to have him give the bass a once over and adjust the neck if he thinks it needs it. I am also going to see if he can remove the drop tuner that someone had put on the bass a while back. I will include the drop tuner if you want it - I personally see no need for a drop tuner on a "B" string.

The bass does have a few dings as would be expected for a bass of this age and a little spot of finish is worn off of the middle of the back. This bass is definitely a beauty and plays and sounds fantastic - Truly a Vintage Pedulla!

I paid $1300.00 for this bass a week ago.
    I am asking $1100.00 shipped CONUS.
    Payment methods = Paypal (Prefered) or Bank Check.

2. Here is a photo of the Pedulla MVP-5. :bassist:

19885stringPedullaMVP.gif

3. Wow - This must be a record of some kind! At least for me it is.

Sold! Pending Payment.

4. Sold! Payment received via Paypal. Thanks arszon!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.