1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: 1990s G&L SB-1, viking blue with maple neck, FIRE SALE $475 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Aug 13, 2012.

1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    I am selling my 1990 USA G&L SB-1 precion bass (serial number is B02927x so it should be around 1996) vintage USA G&L SB-1 bass, in viking blue with maple neck, weights around 9.5 lbs. This bass is all original. The condition is very good to excellent for the bass almost 16 years old. There are some protection clear gloss peel off on the body and one on the back (as you can see in the pictures). The neck looks great. The fretboard and frets are excellent. The trust rod works fine, all the electronics works perfectly. I am selling it because I have too many basses and time to trim down. It sounds incredible, the pickups are really hot, just like a precision on steroid, killer tone. The bass just has been pro setup and ready to play. I do not have a bag for it, but will ship carefully. Price to sell quick $475 shipped within the USA, no trade. Paypal accept. Please PM me if interested. I can ship worldwide if you pay the actual cost of shipping. NOTE: the bottom on the back of the bass are light reflection.

sb1a.

sb1b.

sb1c.

sb1d.

sb1e.

sb1f.

sb1g.

2. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Great bass, great deal.

3. Flabass

Flabass

Aug 11, 2008
    St. Petersburg
    Love those G&L's. Just picked me up and SB-2 and it is a killer.

4. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    SOLD. Pending payment

5. AJK99

AJK99

Mar 17, 2013
    Hello,

by freak chance do you still have that bass for sale?

Thanks.

Anthony