1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 1992 Gibson Les Paul Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gidion, Sep 27, 2013.

1. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    Alright, I've decided to sell my 1992 Gibson Les Paul bass. I have two Warmoth project basses going right now and need the money to finish them. Color is honey burst. Very good shape, some scuffing on the clear coat, mostly on the back, but no buckle rash and a couple of very small dings here and there. Also have the original case, which has some tears in the outside covering. $750.00 Ships from UTAH 84123 NO trades, NO outside U.S.A. sales.

Attached Files:

2. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    Here's a couple more pics.

Attached Files:

3. That's classic. Still wired active? I think this is the first model year for the LPB-3/ standard. Beautiful honey burst.

4. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    No, this is wired passive.

5. Damn, I would love to help you out but I'm tapped out from a custom build. Did you mod the electronics yourself or did you receive the bass that way?

6. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    Bump

7. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    OK...tempting.....both electric guitarists in our band have Les Paul's

I have been "toying with the idea" of buying one of these to match them...no clue how they sound....any sound links you can provide?

thx.

9. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    Thanks SturmUndDrang for posting those, loved how the bass sounded in the kiss video. The bass is 100% stock, no mods done to it.

10. No prob. I thought it was cool seeing Keith Urban jam on an LPB even though that one has a wick bridge.
    I always thought the LPB-3 without the toggle had a Bartolini TCT preamp with Master Vol., Blend, Bass and Treble controls.

11. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    It has two volumes, one for neck and one for bridge pick-ups. Then bass and treble controls.

12. gidion

gidion

Aug 30, 2007
    Bountiful, UT
    SOLD!!