1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - 1993 Pedulla MVP-6 w/ Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by musicboyy, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    I had this bass up for trade (or sale) before but now it is only for sale (no trades). I figured it was better to make a new thread for it.

This is a 1993 Pedulla MVP 6 string that does not show it's age at all. I would guess just by looking at it that it was only a few years old. It has a slightly flamed maple body with 3 piece neck and ebony fretboard. Electronics include 2 Bartolini Jazz, one volume, one pickup blend and one master tone.

Like I said, this bass does not look 15 years old at all. There are virtually no finish scratches and it only has a handful of small dings. The worst are some marks on each side of the headstock where someone had it hanging on a wall. There are some very tiny finish dents here and there (one on the front, one of the back of the neck at the 13th fret, two by the end strap button and a few on the back). These finish dents are hardly noticeable and most you wouldn't see unless you were looking for them. The gold hardware has little to no wear and there is no corrosion on any screws.

The bass was refretted at some point, so the clear finish along the edge of the fretboard has been broken at each fret. However, the finish is not flaking off or anything.

The bass comes with it's original Pedulla hard case in very good condition (just some scratches/small tears in the tolex and minor wear on latches). It is perfectly functional and sturdy. The truss tool and case key are inside the compartment.

I would like to get $1650 (OR BEST OFFER) plus actual shipping, but I'll listen to cash offers. Again, I am only looking to sell...no trades...as I've already found what I want.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Onward to the photos...

IMG_3392.
    IMG_3393.
    IMG_3395.
    IMG_3394.
    IMG_3396.
    IMG_3397.

2. Tom7

Tom7 I'm so bright, my mom called me son! ;-)

Jan 31, 2000
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Wow, this bass is in excellent shape for its age.

Forgive my unfamiliarity with this bass, but what is the scale length and string spacing?

3. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    That is one good looking little red mama!:D

Looking at bass like that is seriously dangerous for my finances!:bag:

4. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Dude, PM me if this thing doesn't move by April.:cool:

5. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    It is 34" scale and I think it is 17mm spacing...

6. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    Most definitely! :cool:

7. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    Weekend Bump

8. serious G.A.S.

DR

9. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    Monday morning bump...

10. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    I'll also entertain best cash offers...

If nothing happens by the weekend, I'm probably going to put it up on Ebay as I've had decent luck selling stuff there.

Also, even though I have no feedback on this forum, I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under "musicboyy" and also 100% positive feedback on Sevenstring.org...

11. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    Weekend Bump

12. musicboyy

musicboyy

Mar 22, 2006
    Chelmsford, MA
    SOLD on Ebay...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.