1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS- 1999 Fender Precision Bass Deluxe USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmaneyapanda, Nov 13, 2010.

1. I hate to do this, but I need to sell my 1999 USA Fender Precision Bass Deluxe. Active pickups, and the tone killer humbucker at the bridge, instead of the usual "j pickup". ALL the difference. It has the added pickup and bridge guard for the "look". This bass has always gotten such compliments. Overall in excellent condition. Included with OEM Fender hardshell case.

IMG_4238.

IMG_4234.

IMG_4236.

IMG_4237.

IMG_4239.

$850 shipped CONUS. Please contact with any questions. Thanks.

Will meet in the Atlanta area or near Chattanooga for $800.

2. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    How much does that beauty weigh?

3. I will get an accurate weight when I get home tonight, but it was much lighter than I anticipated when I first picked it up. I have played several P basses that were bricks, but this one had good balance and wasn't as heavy to my perception, but anyway, I will put her on the scale tonight.

4. phillipkregg

phillipkregg Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Gorgeous bass!

Considering trades or cash only?

5. What did you have in mind?

6. GREG PEREL WN

GREG PEREL WN

May 2, 2010
    Israel
    pm

7. [DEL]How much[/DEL] and weight? Please...
    :meh:How did I miss the price? :oops: I know, I was just paying attention to the awesome pictures!

8. GREG PEREL WN

GREG PEREL WN

May 2, 2010
    Israel
    international?please...
    thanks.

9. Thanks for the offers. At this time, I think Id prefer not to trade. If that changes, I will contact those of you back. I *can* ship internationally, at your expense, and with your responsibility on customs and VAT costs.

10. WT of guitar is 11.2 pounds on my bathroom scale. Guitar and case 23 pounds.

11. GREG PEREL WN

GREG PEREL WN

May 2, 2010
    Israel
    Great bass deal bump!!!

12. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I LOVE MINE!!! :bassist:
    [​IMG]
    Not to mention I'd also love to get him a little brother or sister... would you be interested in a trade for a super clean '07 American Standard Precision (Olympic White/Tort. Guard/Maple Board)? If so, we gotta talk! If not, free bump and g'luck with the sale!

13. [​IMG]

14. Hi!!! Do you accept paypal??? Whats your last price ship to Miami - Florida 33166?

15. xjeremiahx

xjeremiahx

Apr 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    No longer a slave to GC.
    gaaaaaah, why couldn't that be a 5?!

16. Yes, I do accept paypal. And I will ship it to Miami for $825.

17. Sold. Thanks.

18. you still have the bass..???