1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS 1999 Peavey Cirrus 6 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PatO, Sep 27, 2009.

1. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    Seeing as how I have pretty much switched to 4 and 5 stringed basses its time to sell off my first Cirrus. This bass is fantastic and began my love affair with the Cirrus line. Seeing as I stick to my 5 string Cirrus these days, I can't justify this one collecting dust any longer.

It is a babinga/walnut body with maple/walnut 5 piece neck. I've had to replace 2 of the knobs because the originals stripped and wouldn't stay in place. I had Peavey trace the serial number to its official birthday of 11/11/99.

Only a few cosmetic flaws with this bass, minor belt rash on the back (hardly noticeable), a small 1 inch circle above the neck joint used to have a little decal on there so the natural color of the wood didn't fade in that little spot like the rest of the bass, again hardly noticeable. And there is a small ding in the very tip top of the headstock. Nothing wrong that effects playability.

I do not have this bass in a hard shell case. It lives in a very well padded gig bag.

$1000 shipped (continental US only) or $900 if buyer pays shipping.

picture available at
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/10177254@N02/3933997605/in/set-72157622286439631/

2. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    monday bump

3. Bump for a nice looking Cirrus... One with which I share a birthday!

I would be picking this up if I had the $$!

4. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    bump for a tuesday.

I'm willing to lower the price to $900 shipped. Somebody wants this bass... but who is it?

5. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    pending payment this fella is sold.

6. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    payment not received. Back on the market. Bump for a Thursday

7. PatO

PatO