1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2 Rack Cases

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jondiener, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

I'm in cleaning mode lately, so here are a couple rack cases up for grabs.

1. Carvin Road Warrior 5-space ATA-Style Rack Case (price reduced)
    Black with chrome edges and hardware. This is designed for effects or wireless gear, since the internal depth is about 10 inches from front rails to back edge of case, with the back lid off. There is about 1.5 inches of additional depth possible when the rear lid is on. All latches works as new, and the spring loaded handle on the side also works flawlessly. Overall, this is in very good shape with only very minor wear from normal light use. There are rubber feet screwed to the bottom. Looking for [DEL]$95[/DEL] $65, plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground to CONUS. Paypal is fine.

2. SKB Molded Plastic 4-space Rack Case - SOLD
    This is the older style SKB molded case - circa about 1993, maybe. I am the original owner. It is very light for its size. It has some pretty typical wear for a 20-year old case (scrapes, scuffs, small scratches, etc.) and some tape residue on the top seam where the front lid meets the case. (I had a piece of white gaffer tape with "FRONT" on it, so I knew which way was which.) There are also a couple small piece of elastic bands screwed into the inside near the back, where I mounted a brick power supply. The screws do not penetrate through to the outside. All latches work fine. There is some minor rust on some of the screws. Looking for $40, plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground to CONUS. Paypal is fine. NOTE: I just realized the rack rails on this case do not use threaded screw holes. Instead, they use those little clips with a threaded nut on the back. Not a big deal, but wanted to make that clear.

I would also consider meeting up somewhere to deliver, up to about an hour from Toledo, OH area.

More photos to follow...

Attached Files:

2. jondiener

Additional images for the Carvin Road Warrior Case...

Attached Files:

3. jondiener

Additional images for SKB 4-space rack case...

Attached Files:

4. Whump

Whump

Sep 19, 2010
    Portland, OR
    pm sent

5. jondiener

BTW, depth on the SKB case is about 15" from front rails to back edge of case (with rear lid off.)

6. $40 plus shipping on the SKB? I can do that.

Send me a PM if still available. I have a FedEx account, so once we work it out, I'll send you a label.

dcr

7. jondiener

SKB is sold, pending payment.

Carvin is still available.

8. Payment sent.

dcr

9. jondiener

SKB Case is off to it's new owner.

Carvin is still available.

10. jondiener

Carvin Road Warrior 5-space ATA-Style Rack Case - now $80 plus actual shipping CONUS.

11. jondiener

BUMP!

12. jondiener

Carvin Road Warrior 5-space ATA-Style Rack Case - now $65 plus actual shipping CONUS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.