1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2 random sets of J Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by McHaven, Sep 28, 2008.

1. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    I went home this weekend and found these 2 sets of jazz pickups. I believe one pair is out of an SX and one set is from a MIM Fender

I can't which are from which and so they're up for sale for 15 bucks plus shipping for each set. If you need pics, just ask.

Only one set has mounting screws, I believe these are the MIM pickups, since they have a serial on them. First to ask for the mounting screws, gets them

2. mjolnir

mjolnir Thor's Hammer 2.1.3beta

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    ...I want 'em.

3. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    You can have them, you know my paypal address :p

Bump, just in case Brandon there pulls out

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    MIM Pickups are on hold for Mjolnir.

SX-Pickups gone

5. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Alright, neither of these sets ended up moving.

I'm in need of strings though, but I'm broke so these are back up for sale or trade for new packs of strings. I like DR Lo-Riders and Rotosound Swing bass, standard gauge.

6. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Bump

7. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    MIM Pickups are gone to the great white north. SX Pickups are still available. Make me an offer.