1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2001 Fender Custom Shop Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by faulknersj, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Sold - pending payment

My Custom Shop jazz looks, plays, and sounds amazing. Body is Ice Blue Metallic, Neck is unbound maple with white abolone block inlays. Weight is aproximately 8 - 9lbs.

This bass has some blemishes including a touched up paint chip under the E string (photo below). I would say 8 out of 10. I will send serious inquiries detailed pictures via e-mail. Over all she looks great + plays and sounds like a Fender Custom Shop Jazz Bass should.

Bass comes with Fender hard case + all case candy including the certificate of authenticity.

Own a Custom Shop Jazz that cost $3300 brand new for less than an American Standard

Here is a link to sound clips and a live video (you can really hear how she cuts thru the mix here) of this bass in action.

http://www.gigmasters.com/Cover-Band/The-JJs-Band/

$1295 + Shipping CONUS

Attached Files:

2. Headstock

Attached Files:

3. Custom Shop jazz

Attached Files:

4. Back of bass

Attached Files:

5. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Oh man, oh man. That thing is so fine. Gorgeous bass, good luck with the sale.

6. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    sound clip link broken...

7. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir... Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    I had one of these. Beautiful looking and playing bass!

8. Thanks guys. The sound link should work now.

9. Bump for an incredible example of fender Custom Shop crafstsmanship.

10. Bump

11. PM's responded, I will get Pics out later today fellas!

12. Bump

13. zrxnha

zrxnha

Sep 25, 2010
    I'm interested in, I find sb American friends, whether to have original box, tools and certificates?

14. Bump! Still available....make me an offer TB nation! Please send inquiries in the form of a Private Message. Gracias!

15. Bump

16. No Custom Shop Love....Wow....If only you guys could play and hear this baby....rediculous!

17. Pm's replied

18. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    Any trade interest?

19. basser05

basser05

Jul 30, 2010
    i have a custom sg bass that was a prototype for a goddess series that never happened. it is a pink sparkle. it plays and sounds awesome, but just isnt my thing. let me know. thanks.

20. how is this bass still here really, what a steal if i didn't own an amazing jazz bass right now id seriously think about buying this one.