1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS 2001 Fender Jazz Bass MIA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FatCity, Nov 30, 2010.

1. FatCity

FatCity

Apr 30, 2002
    Lexington, SC
    Endorsing Artist: Howard's Crispy Fried Chicken Skins
    For Sale- 2001 Fender MIA Jazz Bass with original HSC. I bought this bass new back in 2003 from a local shop…it was my first really nice bass but it is time to let it go.

The color is Hot Rod Red. It came stock with the white pick guard; I am also including a black one. Pickups are SD Basslines SJB-2 Hot for Jazz Bass. The rest of the bass is stock. Condition is very good. There are some surface scratches above the neck pickup where I kept a pick under the pick guard and above the bridge pickup where I rested my thumb. Also some on the back of the bass but none can be captured with a camera…they can only be seen by holding the bass at an angle to the light. I have tried to capture every angle in pictures. There are no scratches that are through the finish. The bridge has some rust on the E string side from resting my hand on it but it does not affect its operation. Schaller strap locks are stock on this model and are included. Original case candy and hang tags are also included. Weight is about 9lbs on the bathroom scale.

700.00 shipped CONUS. Not really looking to trade but feel free to run them by me…we may be able to work something out.

Pictures can be found here: http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss272/fatcityslicker/2001 Fender Jazz Bass/

jazzbass005.

2. FatCity

FatCity

Apr 30, 2002
    Lexington, SC
    Endorsing Artist: Howard's Crispy Fried Chicken Skins
    ***SOLD***