1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS:2002 EBMM SR5 + 1979 Ovation Magnum1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Toolmybass, Jun 8, 2011.

1. LAST CHANCE ON THE MAGNUM!

At this time prices are firm, no trades and do not include shipping. I will ship anywhere in N.A

I am the orig owner of the EBMM and ALL case candy and orig bill of sale (copy) will be included. I special ordered this bass right from EB. Reason? I coudnt find a Black/Black pick guard/Matching black headstock and later found out they didnt make too many.
    Im in Canada and at the time paid $2,286.20 and this bass is pretty mint. The only adjustment that has ever been touched on this bass is for intonation. IF you look through my photobucket pics you will see a very small blemish on this bass. Also frets have never been touched/dressed and have very little wear for a bass of 9yrs old. Smoke free and always stored in case. Brand new set of EB Strings and a free set-up of your choice.
    Im asking $1450 **SOLD**
    Basses for sale pictures by dBBass70 - Photobucket
    100_1424.

Next up is my 1979 Ovation Magnum1
    I have seen one in the same shape as mine and only one in better shape than mine on Ebay in the last 5yrs. This bass stays in its case and does not get played. Everything is in working order. New(ish) set of Black Beauties and a fresh set-up has been done on this bass. All orig case candy (except stereo cord) comes with bass. Neck is dead straight and you will see from pics that necks screws have NEVER been touched.
    Im asking $1175
    Basses for sale pictures by dBBass70 - Photobucket
    100_1458.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  2. someparts

someparts

Nov 22, 2010
    Ohio
    Love that Magnum. Wish I had bought a few I passed on 10-15 years ago!

3. Bought a few?..lol Knowing what we know now...for sure!

I was amazed to find out that these new were $570 in 1979. That was alot of money back then.

4. bump

5. bumpy

6. EBMM SOLD

7. Couple more days on the Ovation everyone.....One sold yesterday (with obvious more wear/use than mine) for $1182, so my price is fair.

8. Dont believe i had to BOLD and re-size where it says "No Trades"....geez (and still trade offers):rollno::rollno::rollno:

9. Cathead

Cathead

Dec 13, 2002
    Premier, WV
    I see the comments dropped off, but I am assuming this bass has been long since sold......?

10. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    if this magnum hasn't sold please let us know. I'm ready to sell a kidney if necessary

11. I still have the Magnum

12. Cathead

Cathead

Dec 13, 2002
    Premier, WV
    Thank you. I suppose it's still for sale.....?

13. Could be "pried" from my grasp. Shoot me a pm

14. Cathead

Cathead

Dec 13, 2002
    Premier, WV
    Sent you one.