FS: 2002 Modulus Fretless Q5, lined

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CaptainWally, Mar 16, 2004.

1. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    This is an incredible Modulus Quantum 5 fretless bass. It's a 2002 model with a lined phenolic board and a AAAAA flamed top in a custom color called "Royal Velvet." The bass sings and has incredible mwah.

It's got Bartolini Soapbars and a 3 band Bartolini Preamp. It was originally purchased from Planet Bass (formerly Cimperman Sales) and the attached photo is from that site. I've got plenty more recent photos.

The bass is in excellent+ condition. The only thing separating it from mint condition is the inevitible minor wear on the fret(less) board from the strings - just a fact of life with a fretless I suppose. :meh:

Why am I selling it? Hmm, why am I selling it? As much as I love and respect fretless bass, it's just not working out that I actually play it. ;)

I'm looking for $1700 + shipping. I would consider fretted high-end trades, especially a Lull. No fretless please (see above).

It comes with a Modulus HSC in fine condition.

2. Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    email sent ...

3. Would you consider trade with a fretted Modulus Q4?
    feel free to send mail to prasad119@yahoo.com
  4. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
  5. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    HOLY SH*T, thats one beautiful piece of work.