1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS- 2003 Spector Q5 Pro, Black Cherry

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by seracis, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    This was my first bass. I bought it in the fall of 2003. I switched to 4 strings a couple years ago and have found that I have no use for this any longer. I've taken it out of the gig bag every couple of months to oil the fretboard, tune it, clean it top to bottom, maybe play it. But I'm just too use to 4 strings and the slimmer necks.

35" scale, 9 volt active EQ, sounds great. I didn't think I would ever get rid of it (sentimental reasons, you know) but it's doing me no good just sitting there. I found my Warwick, so there are no more sentimental feelings. This has to go.

Everything is stock, except the strings are D'Addario Chromes. Comes with heavy duty Levy's gig bag. 9/9.5 out of 10.

[DEL]$400[/DEL] [DEL]$350[/DEL] $325 shipped CONUS. Sorry, no trades.

Any questions?

IMG_0153.

IMG_0134.

IMG_0154.

IMG_0133.

IMG_0152.

IMG_0136.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Need a price is all :)
    These are cool basses. Swap the HZs for TWs and maybe a pre-swap for a HazLab clone and you have a KILLER bass on your hands.

3. I own the same bass and its pretty great. Not the most tonally diverse, but it absolutely kills with the tones it does do. Fast neck and built like a tank. Good luck!

4. Colty

Colty

Mar 6, 2011
    Logan, Utah
    Depending on you willingness to part out this bass and how well my body repair goes, I might be interested in the body.

5. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    Price drop bump!

6. Wow

7. RickeyC

RickeyC

Jan 17, 2011
    Arkansas
    I have a 100% identical bass an it is awesome! That's a good price, too! Good luck, bro!

8. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    Thanks. I would like to keep it just to have a 5 string and for sentimental reasons. Plus my license plate on my truck is BEADG. I would feel obligated to relinquish that tag if I got rid of what it stands for. I already feel like I should get a new email address since I no longer own a fretless Fender.

9. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    Another price drop. I need to move this.

Anyone?

10. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    Sunday Bump

11. Eric Albany

Eric Albany

May 22, 2011
    How much is it now?

12. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    $325 is where it is at this moment, unless someone offers something acceptable. I need this one and the Peavey outta here to pay for the Warwick.

13. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    Still bumping.

14. seracis

seracis

Sep 25, 2003
    Tulsa, OK
    Sold. Thanks to BassikLee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.